Back to the Bricks 2018
Start date: 08/14/2018
End date: 08/18/2018
Car Show and Cruise
On Friday, August 17th, there will be a car show, concert, and dance party with a Motown theme. Thousands will stroll the brick streets on Saturday, August 18th to admire vehicles of every age and description, take pictures, buy souvenirs, and enjoy the fun.
Woodward Dream Cruise
The largest one day car cruise in the world!
Ranging from Ferndale to Pontiac all along Woodward Ave
RAFD’s Annual Augusta Village Car Show
Ross-Augusta Fire Department
109 W Clinton St
Augusta, MI Noon-5:00pm
Ross-Augusta Fire Department/Facebook
Motor City All Family AMC Meet
Greenmead Historical Park
20501 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 9:00am-4:00pm
Ford World Headquarters
One American Road
Dearborn, MI 8am-5pm
25th Annual Memories Cruise In
St Mary Magdalen Catholic Church
2201 Old US 23 Highway
Brighton, MI 4:00pm-dark
28th Street Metro Cruise
Start date: 08/24/2018
End date: 08/25/2018
Rogers Plaza on 28th Street
Cruisin Hines 2018
9am – 6pm
- Cruisers must enter at Ford Road. No entry at Ann Arbor Trail / Nankin Mills or Merriman Rd.
- Spectators can park at Merriman Rd., Telegraph Rd. and Warrendale, but may not drive onto E.N. Hines Drive.
** Note for Spectators: Parking is limited. Once these lots are full, spectators will need to park off-site.**
- The pavilions will be open to the public. Vendors will be there with food and event goodies.
- All State of Michigan rules apply.
- All park and motor vehicle laws apply.
- No motorcycles, mini-bikes, or golf carts.
- Bicycles must use the bike path or follow State of Michigan bicycle laws. No passing on the right. Follow the flow of traffic.
- Zero tolerance for burn-outs, drunk driving. No racing starts.
- No passing. No parking on the paved shoulder. Paved shoulder must be left clear for emergency traffic.
- No unapproved commercial banners.
- No unapproved vendors or commercial vehicles
- Questions? Contact Don Nicholson at Don@DonNicholson.net or 734-658-5296.
Frankenmuth Autofest 2018
Start date: 09/07/2018
End date: 09/09/2018
Over 2500 classic cars, street rods, and muscle cars. Come and enjoy a weekend of fun and entertainment for all ages. Friday night Big Block Party on Main Street from 5pm – 10pm. Saturday and Sunday, view the classic cars in Heritage Park. Music Fest dance in the Harvey Kern Pavilion on Saturday from 6pm – midnight.
St. Clair Shores Vintage Motor Car Club of America’s 22nd Annual Car Show
Blossom Heath Park
24800 Jefferson Ave. St. Clair Shores
Door Prizes every hour!
Food and Beverages Available
Car Show Registration begins 8-11:30am – $20
Sales Corral – $15
Swap Spaces – $15