This annual event is one of the largest all-make, all-model shows in the country. Hundreds of antique, custom, and celebrity automobiles are on display.
4 Day Format
- Mid-Week Antiques on the Bay Car Show
- Guest of Honor: Dennis Gage of “My Classic Car”
- St. Ignace Cruise Night on Thursday. Cruise will begin and end at Kewadin Casino. Lineup at 5pm and cruise will begin at 6pm.
- Drive-In Movie Thursday at dusk following the cruise – Come see ‘The Love Bug’ on the movie screen and meet Herbie, The Love Bug in person!
- “Fashion Through The Decades”, Friday, June 28, 11:30 a.m. at the St. Ignace Library
- Down Memory Lane Parade, Friday evening starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Cars on display all day Saturday on State Street and judging will begin at 9am
- Muscle On The Mac bridge crossing 9 pm Saturday
- Meet the Throttle Gals and enjoy the “Fashion and the Automobile: An Exhibit in 10 Eras” under the Feature Tent all day Saturday!
- Saturday Fireworks
- Top 40 Awards and Pros Pick Awards selection on Sunday along with Winner’s Circle!
MUSCLE ON THE MAC
Ever wanted to be part of a record setting auto event? Well this is your chance.
Join fellow car owners for the first ever Muscle On The Mac crossing of the Mackinac Bridge.
Our goal – To set a record for the most horsepower to cross the Mackinac Bridge at one time.
– Staging at the St. Ignace Little Bear Arena 7-8:30 PM
– Safety meeting at 8:30 PM
Bridge crossing at 9 PM
No charge for passengers!